Is the buying postage system down?

I am trying to buy and print a label for a 500gm ebay satchel. It keeps saying its down and to try using another link (to classic label printing) but that doesn't work either.
Help! I've got to post by Friday afternoon deadline!
Message 1 of 17
Latest reply
16 REPLIES 16

It's Freaky Friday.

eBay maintenance day, many things don't work for a few hours.

Try again a little later but careful of not printing many labels not thinking they worked.

image host
Message 2 of 17
Latest reply

Good advice thanks ๐Ÿ‘
Message 3 of 17
Latest reply

Sometimes the "print postage label"  option does not work but it can be accessed through the seller hub menu.

Message 4 of 17
Latest reply

Thanks curraone. Unfortunately I just tried from seller hub, the sold section in my eBay, the purchase history from the active listing all on my laptop , and all the options on the mobile site plus the app on my phone. I can't think of any more but please let me know if you can think of anything else. I've also signed in and out and turned everything on and off again!
Message 5 of 17
Latest reply

If you are desperate to post today better use the aust post site?  - you are permitted to use the ebay satchels for 500g for an Aust Post 500g flat rate parcel.

Message 6 of 17
Latest reply

I've printed two postage labels today. The only problem I had was that in both cases it indicated there was something wrong with the buyers address. There didn't appear to be anything wrong. I had to change the box size on one, so after I did that and saved it, the address came up as ok. So I just changed the weight by a few grams on the second one and saved it and that did the trick also.

Message 7 of 17
Latest reply

Just to add another point. Once I have "created" a label, I download it to my computer and can print it from there again if need be. There is no charge for printing extra labels via eBay, I just like to keep a copy anyway and can print offline if need be.  Just be careful not to "create" the same label otherwise you pay for a label each time you do this.

Message 8 of 17
Latest reply

Thanks, that's exactly what I had to do. It cost a little more though. I only had eBay printed satchels so I hope it was OK to use them!
Message 9 of 17
Latest reply

I had no trouble early this morning. I printed two out before 8am but no success after that. The last dozen labels keep saying there is something wrong with the address but I keep checking everything on Google maps etc and can't ever find anything wrong!
Message 10 of 17
Latest reply