Login problems

Hi There,

Hoping someone can help as this is driving me mad.

Setup a new PC and chrome installation. I have 4 eBay accounts that I use. However for some reason I can only login to one of them. If I sign out and select switch acccount and use other login details it still logs be back into the same account I was just in. Nothing works to get me into any of the other accounts unless I manually login through Edge which I really don't want to use.

I have tried clearing history, cache and cookies. Have uninstalled and reinstalled Chrome . eBay sent me a password reset which I used and that link forced me into one of my other accounts but when I signed out it is back to the same problem.

I am wondering if it is a sync issue with my google account but can't think of anything else to try.

Thanks

James

Message 1 of 4
Latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Login problems

Oddly enough, a few hours after reading your post, we had the same problem.

We've had the same laptop for a couple of years, and haven't changed browsers.

We changed the user (we log in with email) and clicked continue.  The password is autofilled on the next page.  If we just logged in, we were taken to the previous account.  However, if we click on the password field, then again select the account we want, we can log in to the correct account.

Annoying, but fortunately we managed to get around the problem.

Hope this helps.

Message 2 of 4
Latest reply

Login problems

Hi There,

Thanks so much. A bizarre fix but that works for me too. I am guessing it has to be a google issue with the autofill. I know other people are now getting the problem as well. Just unlucky it turned up on day one of the new computer so I spent the whole time assuming it was an installation fault.

Thanks Again.

James

Message 3 of 4
Latest reply

Login problems

You're welcome  Smiley Happy

Message 4 of 4
Latest reply