My Purchase History has somehow been deleted. Selecting the Purchase History button does nothing.

Hi there,

My Purchase History has somehow been deleted. Selecting the Purchase History button does nothing.  

How can I retrieve this information, or, have this information restored.

Gary (sm-at-eden)

Message 1 of 8
Latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

Try disabling your ad-blocker.

It worked for us earlier this afternoon.
Message 2 of 8
Latest reply

have you checked the drop-down menu?
Message 3 of 8
Latest reply

I replied in another similar thread here.. but what the hell.. if they are going to turn basic functions into same category as ads to force us to view them, then I don't care 🙂

Yes.. they have done this to force us to view 3rd party, revenue generating ads. Unbelievable.

I use an ad blocker and will continue to do so.. if ebay cannot let me see my messages, purchase history, mouse over images etc unless I look at their ads, then I will, regrettably, take my business to Amazon after 17 years of using ebay.

I am someone who will NEVER buy from an ad in a browser and I am also aware of the potential for ads being served to contain malicious code.

I looked for a way to contact ebay about this but alas, the controlled topic list for customer service doesn't allow this kind of enquiry.

I am also an ebay plus member.. this in the hope that such things can be avoided by paying a fee.. however, it seems not.

I will assume that they are testing this on us to guage a reaction, so I will wait a very short time to see what happens.. but it would be sad if after all this time they make their site unusable for a reason like this

Message 4 of 8
Latest reply

It must be a select test. I use an adblocker and I have no problem accessing all the features that I normally do.

Message 5 of 8
Latest reply

what browser are you using..? I use firefox..

Message 6 of 8
Latest reply

I use Firefox and an adblocker and like Dave I have no problems with normal ebay functions.

Message 7 of 8
Latest reply

We use Chrome.
Message 8 of 8
Latest reply