OLD SELLING PAGE

Ny sell page has reverted to a system from 4 or 5 years ago & with a $1.65 charge I did not list as I still have 40 showing Whats with the old format?

Message 1 of 7
Latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

OLD SELLING PAGE

No idea I'm afraid, but I have the $1.65 nonsense too, despite having almost all my free listings left

Not impressed

Contacted ebay whose only suggestion was to try doing the listing and see what happens

Cat Mad

Message 2 of 7
Latest reply

OLD SELLING PAGE

There is a current glitch with listing fees being charged.

What worked for me was to list individually rather than multiples at the same time.

image host
Message 3 of 7
Latest reply

OLD SELLING PAGE

I only ever list individually, they still want to charge me though

Message 4 of 7
Latest reply

OLD SELLING PAGE

Ebay is almost unusable at the moment, hangs when revising listings, our selling page is now the new format which we did not want and did not say yes to, buggered if i know how buyers can even purchase here at the moment.

Message 5 of 7
Latest reply

OLD SELLING PAGE

You're right paco and I usually get a nibble or two but nuttin in 4 weeks.

A computer friend said all the glitches could be due to eBay changing servers (cheaper) and active content being removed was a sign of that. IOW, eBay have not stabilised the programs within the new servers.

I wonder if US and UK sites have similar issues.

Their markets are greater and maybe little Aus has been neglected in saving costs.

I was able to opt out of seller hub, top right and it's back to the original format.

image host
Message 6 of 7
Latest reply

OLD SELLING PAGE

Yes Kopes,

find myself looking at other websites while waiting for sluggish and sometimes times out Ebay to process things, like watching paint dry is the current Ebay experience, should get discounted fees while it is running like it is,

Message 7 of 7
Latest reply