Oops. We weren't able to send your message to #######, because the email address you used to send th

Oops. We weren't able to send your message to #######, because the email address you used to send this message, support@blu-tec.com.au, isn't linked to your eBay account.

Got this message back from Ebay. The message was sent from the correct address as it is the only one I have. Also this email without  the aeantial photo attached seemed to go through but if I add a photo it refuses to send it with the message this message can't be sent at this time. The photo is only 230kb and 1024 pixles on the long side. I tried to reset my email address  but Ebay wont accept the change.

Message 1 of 3
Latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Oops. We weren't able to send your message to #######, because the email address you used to send th

@keithv71,

I don't know why you're having trouble in sending an email with photo attached. In this instance, it may be best for you to contact eBay. eBay's "Have us call you" option is by far the best way to get in touch with eBay. (Emails are useless, for a number of reasons, but primarily because the responses, when they are finally sent, are bot-generated.)

eBay say: We'll call you at the phone number registered to your account, or you can enter a different number.

Weโ€™re available from 8am to 10pm AET, 7 days a week.

Link for the Have Us Call You option: https://www.ebay.com.au/help/call_me?initFrom=HOME

Message 2 of 3
Latest reply

I just had a problem sending pics in messages.

I put them in paint and cropped them a little, then they worked.

image host
Message 3 of 3
Latest reply