Problems listing items

I click the list item button which then goes throught the usual circle but comes back to my sell similar page, with a never ending 'saving'. I click list and I get a red 'session ended' type message. So I investigate it and find the item has actually listed but instead of one click to sell another it is now at least 4-5 clicks to get back to active listings, find the category and list similar. Someone has been meddling in this area as the sell similar box no longer works and access is by the drop down menu on the items....why do folk keep meddling for the sake of meddling

Message 1 of 4
Latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Problems listing items

My issue is the opposite....I click relist and am getting the 'session ended'....but it has relisted. God help us....
Message 2 of 4
Latest reply

Problems listing items

Sorry that is what I tried to describe. That is the problem I am experiencing. I can't be bothered contacting ebay chat directly as they are only capable of following a script. I just hope ebay are not lying about checking this section ....
Message 3 of 4
Latest reply

Problems listing items

Unless something has changed, eBay do not read people's posts on here, no matter what the heading or the blurb says

Message 4 of 4
Latest reply