Refreshing bids

It takes a few goes of pressing not hidden on my bidding page before it finally appears, same thing happens when I refresh the browser. Couple of weeks ago it took a couple of attempts and now I can be pressing not hidden up to five times before it appears. I have also logged off and on again with no changes.

it started when when I was bidding on a few items and didn’t want the outbids showing on the one page as I wasn’t going to bid on them anymore. Now it’s stuck and makes last minute auction time almost impossible, with multiple screens open to ensure I can view all and not miss out, like bidding is not stressful enough. Anyone having the same issue or who knows how I can fix it?

Message 1 of 4
Latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Refreshing bids

It may be a browser issue, and you could try in that case to clear cookies and cache.

Try using another browser - another suggestion.

You may also want to consider using something like Gixen instead of making manual bids.

Message 2 of 4
Latest reply

Refreshing bids

There may be a problem with the Bids & Offers page.

Try viewing your bids on your Summary page instead until the other page is fixed.

Message 3 of 4
Latest reply

Refreshing bids

Thanks all,  I’ll give it all ago. It’ll be the end of my savings if I wasn’t manually bidding, so I’ll miss Gixen out, but the rest I’ll give it a go.

Thank you

Message 4 of 4
Latest reply