error bidding

I can not bid for some reason it says 'The item can't be purchased since you have had 2 upaid items recorded on your account in the last month. But when I go into my shopping cart nothing there I'm all up-to-date with payments as you can see in photos to show you what I'm talking about. But the weird thing is I can still buy things (But as long as they are not in auction) 

I have email ebay customer service 5 days ago but no response ๐Ÿ˜ž

Please if anyone can help me it will be much appreciated.

image0 (2).jpeg

image1 (1).jpeg

Message 1 of 6
Latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

error bidding

You must have made purchases and asked a seller to cancel them.

The message refers to unpaid item strikes from the past, not unpaid items currently.

The shopping cart is irrelevant.

image host
Message 2 of 6
Latest reply

error bidding

Sellers can block buyer with 2 or more unpaid item strikes against them in 12 months, if a buyer doesn't pay within 4 days of the listing ending it's now an automated process if the seller wants it that way. Note that when the process is completed the item is cancelled and you get a strike for non-payment (that's why you won't see it in your cart).

https://www.ebay.com.au/help/selling/getting-paid/resolving-unpaid-items-buyers?id=4137

Capture.PNGEdit. G'day Kopes. Snap.................

"Start me up I'll never stop......"
Message 3 of 6
Latest reply

error bidding

Hi Padi*0409,

How do I contact Ebay to get this fixed ASAP.

Kind

Regards 

Message 4 of 6
Latest reply

error bidding

@rusdr_74 wrote:

If you mean get rid of your "unpaid item strikes" then eBay probably won't remove them. But go to  the link below and use that, it's best to scroll to the bottom of the page and use the "chat with us" option.

Note those strikes will drop off after 12 months, and you'll only be restricted from sellers who have their "buyer blocks" in place anyway.

https://www.ebay.com.au/help/buying/buying-limits-restrictions/buying-limits-restrictions?id=4012

Edit to add. eBay will sometimes remove a single strike but are very unlikely to remove multiple ones.

"Start me up I'll never stop......"
Message 5 of 6
Latest reply

error bidding

@rusdr_74 wrote:

Hi Padi*0409,

Kind

Regards 

I know eBay don't read here, but please please eBay don't remove a bad buyers strikes, they don't deserve to be able to bid.  If they ask to have them removed give them double strikes.

Message 6 of 6
Latest reply