hiding completed orders

gollys
Community Member

I have completed a successful purchase on ebay with a seller who I brought two items from and all has been finalised and feedback left, but when I go to "hide order" it comes back everytime I re-open the page. All other orders I can hide but this one keeps coming back, it is so annoying- any tips on how to get to hide properly?

Message 1 of 10
Latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

hiding completed orders

Thank you, I tried to hide the order using the app and it seemed to work on that, so must be a bug somewhere. 

View solution in original post

Message 10 of 10
Latest reply
9 REPLIES 9

hiding completed orders

There's many many threads about this on the forum

Have a look and see if the suggestions work for you

I have never wanted or needed to hide anything so I can't give first hand tips

eBay seem to have zero interest in trying to fix this as it has been going on for weeks now

Message 2 of 10
Latest reply

hiding completed orders

lyndal1838
Honored Contributor

Just be patient.....orders eventually are hidden automatically by ebay.

Message 3 of 10
Latest reply

hiding completed orders

OK thanks, I never had issues before so was perplexed - it is annoying as I have been buying a lot of things lately and like to remove the completed items to keep things easier to track, thank you

Message 4 of 10
Latest reply

hiding completed orders

Gosh, hope so it is annoying when you are a neat freak like me -hehehehee (and I have been buying a lot of items so like to be tidy even in My Ebay)
Message 5 of 10
Latest reply

hiding completed orders

This happened to me a couple of years ago and it was very annoying then but I don't remember how it was finally fixed?

It is happening again and no-one has any solution as to how or when it will be fixed lol.

I've had this issue now for the past 6 weeks grrrrr so I'm thinking that it could be fixed after 60 days automatically? this is when they disappear from the current purchase history so hopefully they go with it (shrugs shoulders)

Message 6 of 10
Latest reply

hiding completed orders

Thank you very much - I shall just be patient, it is only with the mulitple purchase ones that I can't hide. Appreciate your reply. :-))

Message 7 of 10
Latest reply

hiding completed orders

This is a bug with the web site. It happens with all orders that contain multiple items. It needs to be fixed.

Message 8 of 10
Latest reply

hiding completed orders

It is not happening to everyone.....I have not had a problem with not being able to hide orders.

You can just be patient....the orders are automatically hidden eventually.....60 days I think.

Message 9 of 10
Latest reply

hiding completed orders

Thank you, I tried to hide the order using the app and it seemed to work on that, so must be a bug somewhere. 

Message 10 of 10
Latest reply