message being sent to my buyers saying they havent paid

Can anyone help me

I am having an issue with my buyers reciveing the following message straight under their order confirmation that includes their paypal payment details. It says the seller has a messag and reads this;

This item has not been paid for. Please arrange payment immediatly as the goods have already been dispatched and no doubt in your possession.

I believe this is only happening to some of them ...well we only know about it when they reply... understandingly upset.

I have rung ebay many times and nobody seems to be able to help ....cant get anyone to understand the problem let alone solve it.

any help would be appreciated.

M.T

Message 1 of 4
Latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

I think ebay are playing with your store as I can not bring up anything you have listed even though it shows over 1000 items listed ๐Ÿ˜ž

All listings- Current page Auction Buy It Now

0 results

Message 2 of 4
Latest reply

Tried again and it said 13 listings and only 2 showed.

ebay glitches are not only costing ebay money but costing sellers a lot as well ๐Ÿ˜ž

Message 3 of 4
Latest reply

yes thats because they have restricted our account for 7 days for replying to a question with our address which then followed on with the message that the transaction must be compleated through ebay. We actually have nearly 3000 listings...your at their mercy!!!

they are so quick to restrict your account but when an issue arises thats theirs they dont want to know about it.

I cant get anyone to look from ebay at this problem......ebay doesnt need your business!

Message 4 of 4
Latest reply