Anyone else having ongoing problems accessing their Watch List??

Everytime I go into my Watch list lately it wont open up! Have tole Ebay - the same!

Message 1 of 10
Latest reply
9 REPLIES 9

Clear your cache & cookies, reboot, and/or try a different browser. I've had no problems accessing mine, & my computer is on 24/7. 

Message 2 of 10
Latest reply

No problems here either
Message 3 of 10
Latest reply

This is happening on my iPad and on my PCI?
Message 4 of 10
Latest reply

Ok. I don't have an iPad so can't help you there, sorry. I run Linux on my computer & laptop & what I said above applies to that, Windows & Mac. If that doesn't help I don't know what else to suggest. 

Message 5 of 10
Latest reply

Yep, driving me nuts! Tried all the browsers, 4 different puters, 2 android devices, no good.

It works for 5 minutes then tells you to come back later and try again, right in the middle of trying to buy something.

I've had a few probs over the years with Ebay, but not like this fiasco.... There, I've had my grizzle, dont feel any better..

Message 6 of 10
Latest reply

I do too having issues with my Watch List. No matter what I do, the page keeps displaying the same message:  "Sorry, we couldn't complete your request. Try again later." Closed browser, cleaned cookies and caches, re-booted as some else suggested here previously...No difference...It's really annoying as I was going to buy something today and also as a seller it makes me wonder of just how many potential buyers cannot see my items on their page....

Message 7 of 10
Latest reply

Me too-I reported to EBay -they said it's their problem-lots have reported and their techs are working on it! That was over a week ago -still same for me this morning -happens on IPad and laptop! Have missed out on auction as I like to make late final bid and couldn't access . Let customer support know -if we don't complain they won't take seriously!๐Ÿ˜ค
Message 8 of 10
Latest reply

For a lot of people it'll work if you click on My Ebay Summary on the drop-down menu that appears when you hover over the My Ebay link up the top right of the page.

Mine finally appeared the normal way today, after almost two weeks of not being able to access it normally.  It works better in firefox than in IE.

Message 9 of 10
Latest reply

have been trying the drop down menu also - no success! Also if i do a search and want to swap back to my Watch list - wont do.... also wont show 2nd page! Why did they change from showing 200 items per page to 100 - seems to be causing twice problems for me! I have downloaded an app for my Ipad - no probs on it - just got to get ue to new set- up BUT that doesnt help me on my Lap top - this has been going on nearly a mont now!!!!

Message 10 of 10
Latest reply