Changes to eBay email support? I can no longer get a response.

I've been emailing eBay support about a recent issue, and after quite a few emails back and forth I suddenly received the message below: 

"Thank you for taking the time to send your email. However, the address you sent the email to is no longer available to contact eBay AU Customer Service. The best way to contact eBay is to copy the link below into a new browser window. You'll need to sign in with your eBay user ID: http://ocsnext.ebay.com.au/ocs/cuhome" 

So I clicked the link, followed the prompts, and eventually got to a page where I could write them a message. I wrote a message outlining the previous email conversation and quoted the reference number from the original conversation. After I hit 'send' the website told me I'll have a response within 24-48 hours... but that was two weeks ago. In the meantime I tried again and didn't get a response that time either. Am I missing something? What's going on here? 

Message 1 of 4
Latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

I waiting 4 weeks before I even got a reply that was a useless cut and paste. consider yourself lucky LOL
Message 2 of 4
Latest reply

ring them....do not email....WASTE OF TIME
Message 3 of 4
Latest reply

I got a response! But the response pretty much said "Are you sure your issue really exists? Maybe you should try again." Useless idiots.

Definitely need to call instead of emailing.

Message 4 of 4
Latest reply