Duplicate Bing lee advertising

I'm directing this post to eBay after not being able to get them on the phone.

Why are Bing lee advertisements showing up in duplicates. eBay don't you think one Bing Lee advertisement is more then enough. It takes for ever to load the home page and filter through the stuff I don't want to see.
NAB deals??? What the #..... Soon all banks will want adds on eBay. Dont you think the banks make enough money from us! What exactly is the NAB bank selling us? That's right must be credit.
ebay also why is it ok to place "others" business advertising in our actual listings we pay for?
eBay has not been the same in past 6 months and only getting worse as most users drop off. Oh and you won't know users have dropped off cause they won't de-register they just won't use eBay.
The bigger Giants business gets priority on eBay cause they pay you more. We understand you want as much money as possible, like everyone does however they will NOT want your business to advertise when we the small guys are not around. It's pretty simple they only paying you to advertise with priority cause they know how many registered users are on board.
I believe a user wants to log in and get to stuck into searching for items.
If big shops and banks want to use eBay they should register and list their adds the same way we do.
Home page should not be flooded with #?&" and should go back to being user friendly.

Thanks
Message 1 of 2
Latest reply
1 REPLY 1

Duplicate Bing lee advertising

eBay don't monitor the boards.

Send them an email. Not that you will be likely to get a response.

Message 2 of 2
Latest reply