Hello,Hello,Hello...is there anybody in here?

Wow,

where's everyone gone?

It's like driving on the roads on New Years day....there's no-one around.

Kinda makes ya feels like ripping ya gear off and going for a sprint across the boards-Hehehe!

But in all seriousness,is this what todays business model looks like?

GIANT facepalm!

Message 1 of 13
Latest reply
12 REPLIES 12

im here just been busy scrolling listings to buy stuff

been at it for hours trying to find something i want at a good price lol

and now taking a break and reading all the community ads

tara

Message 2 of 13
Latest reply

and im not goona rip my gear off i might give someone a heart attack LOL

Message 3 of 13
Latest reply

There's no-one around to give a heart attack too.....and i'll turn the other way if you like : )

Gee,it's like Im in one of those little country towns,ya know,sitting on the bench seat out the front of the general store,and i get to say Gday to a passer by every 3 days....*Cue*-Tumbleweeds

Message 4 of 13
Latest reply

to true

thats why i look in here once a day

not much happenning

tara

Message 5 of 13
Latest reply

It would help if Ebay fixed their servers. For me I'm lucky to get the 1st page of search results let alone accessing any seller listings.

Major problems with Ebay again.

Firefox browser I can see trying to access their servers but nothing. Says down the bottom "Waiting for http://www.ebay.com.au..."

Internet Exployer comes back with an error;

The website is too busy to show the webpage

HTTP 408/409 Server Busy

Have been trying for 3 days now and have noticed that they've had this problem for some months. maybe they've been doing some cost cutting and sold some servers ๐Ÿ˜› Have done the usual browser cleans and scans and can access all other websites fine.

Message 6 of 13
Latest reply

hi

im using firefox and not having any issues

tara

Message 7 of 13
Latest reply

Thanks Tara. Have done some research last night and this issue affects only some people using XP and Vista and the problem has existed since 2007. Certain people using these operating sytems can't access Ebay, Email, ISP accounts... it mainly affects secure pages that don't load and no one knows why this problem exists. Tried one of my email accounts and can't access my emails either.

It's a pain when you want to buy things but cannot. I've only experiences these problems over the last 4 days or so.

Message 8 of 13
Latest reply

Recent eBay News.

If there is none, why would this board be active? The buying and selling boards are humming. Which are where the average buyer or seller would post questions.

Message 9 of 13
Latest reply

7 replies in 3 weeks....Yep.that's "buzzing" alright.

Now,if it had of been 7 replies in 3 hours,as it was once upon a time,then i would agree.

Oh,and the "active boards" are nothing more than the occasional person wandering in to see where everyone else has gone...and noting that 99% of the topics are still the same ones that were there 3 months ago.

Message 10 of 13
Latest reply