New Ebay Policy

eBay just advertised the new seller performance critieria.. What do you think?

http://sellercentre.ebay.com.au/news/seller-standards

Message 1 of 9
Latest reply
8 REPLIES 8

New Ebay Policy

there are already 3 threads about it.

Message 2 of 9
Latest reply

New Ebay Policy

In places people read, even.

Message 3 of 9
Latest reply

New Ebay Policy

I dont understand it? 

Message 4 of 9
Latest reply

New Ebay Policy

I dont understand it? Australia Posts delivery times are longer than what eBay list from our shipping times. I ship most items same day and ebay give the buyer an estimated shipping time 2 business days NOT a hope in hell from Victoria can take 3 - 5? And who can afford tracking on an item that cost $1.40 to post then $4.95 for tracking!!!

Message 5 of 9
Latest reply

New Ebay Policy

Ah OK after reading the new terms on American community forums THIS IS VERY BAD!!!
Message 6 of 9
Latest reply

New Ebay Policy

yes ,  ebays does not realize/ understand  , every country is different  ?  as for posting what about the new Au post changes , ebays out of touch and the seller always suffers !!

Message 7 of 9
Latest reply

New Ebay Policy

Tracking is not working via Australian Post.

On Friday I posted 3 item  at 3 PM - 1 express  and 2  small  eBay parcels with tracking - all placed in the correct letterboxes

The tracking was not updated on all 3 items  till the items arrived at destination and the express satchel  arrived today - late

Australia post are refunding an Express satchel

But it is worrying because If the items are not scanned at the sender end at the Australian Post sorting section then tracking means zero.

If an items do not reach the  destination then there would be no recorder of the item being lodged. The sellers would be responsible.

if the item was lost in transit. It is not always possible to post at a post office and it states you can post in the letterbox.

Also Australian post are taking a lot longer lately to deliver items, so eBay have to take all these factors into their new policy.

Message 8 of 9
Latest reply

New Ebay Policy

If you take them into Australia Post and hand them over the counter, they scan them there and then so they are straight in the system

Message 9 of 9
Latest reply