New Layout Worst Ever

The new layout of the ebay is really bad and very confusing, before they realse this ,

when you View Details Order 

You can not Mark as SEND

You can not see the ADD Tracking, But now they have added that feature

And now you can not see muti-purchase at all, when people buy more than 2 items you can see only one

The new update makes my job more harder Robot Mad

Message 1 of 19
Latest reply
18 REPLIES 18

New Layout Worst Ever

I can't check for myself as I haven't got anyone that has purchased 2 items on the transaction. But when you click on the 'printer friendly page' above the postage address do all the items show in there?

Also if you click on the 'show additional actions' above the item description you can add tracking from there.

The big blue view paypal transaction button doesn't work either.

There seems to be a lot of back and forth just to do the easiest of tasks, I agree not very user friendly!

Message 2 of 19
Latest reply

New Layout Worst Ever

i spook to ebay they put me on hold 2 times for a while and told me they were waiting on feed back from us

i told them this new system is useless as we cant mark it send we cant close a case

told them its time waisting you got to clik on the  item than click on purchas history before you can mark it send or close a case

there answer was still we waiting on feedback so call them and tell them what you think of there **bleep**py new system

Message 3 of 19
Latest reply

New Layout Worst Ever

I sent a message off to customer support here is a copy of what I sent:

I have noticed that ebay system has changed the format for Order details for the seller. The new system no longer shows sizes or scents when the listing offers different options. This is really a nuisance and for me vital info especially when with the New Spring system becoming in effect 1st November. We sellers are being asked to prove the correct item was sent if the buyer says it wasn't. To have the specific details available on order details is VITAL. Please ask the IT department to make these details part of the Order details. Cheers.

Message 4 of 19
Latest reply

New Layout Worst Ever

I just phoned them and mentioned how unusable it was. Mentioned. only one item shows, for multi variant listings the size or colour selected doesn't show, the blue paypal button doesn't work, can't mark it as sent. have to go and and forth between screens to do the easiest of tasks.

Message 5 of 19
Latest reply

New Layout Worst Ever

Here is the reply from ebay re my earlier post - I did find it helpful however and it does show multiple purchases - a few more steps to go through to get the same info we used to get by simply selecting Order details - AGAIN ebay is their wisdom proves to make our ebay selling life more time consuming but at least we can STILL get the info.

copy of message:

Thank you for contacting eBay about the new view order details page.

We have been receiving feedback about the new order details page and this is actually a new design. Our Product Team is currently collating feedback from members.

For now, you can use Selling Manager Pro to view the variation of the listing that is selected by the buyer and print order details. Here’s how:

1. Go to your “Selling Manager Pro Summary” page.
2. Click “Sold” at the left side of the page.
3. At the right side of the page, click the drop down arrow and select “View sales record”.
4. If you wish to print, click “Print label or invoice”.

On the other hand, I will also take your concern as a suggestion about the variation details selected by the buyer to show in the order details and have sent a copy of your concern to our Upper Management. I guarantee that we do review all the comments and suggestions that we receive and consider them when we make updates or changes to current eBay site features.

We might get back to you or contact you if ever we need more information about this. Once again, we thank you so much for your time in bringing this up to us.

Have a great day!

Best regards,

Audrey C.
eBay Customer Support

Message 6 of 19
Latest reply

New Layout Worst Ever

Great

They are listening

I have just found Selling Manager Pro - it costs

but

I have also found Selling Manager - its free

You can custoise it to include a picture and to send a multiple item invoice.

WHY WEREN'T WE TOLD ABOUT THIS EARLIER - PERHAPS IN AN ANNOUNCEMENT -- HA HA

Message 7 of 19
Latest reply

New Layout Worst Ever

not everyone has selling manager pro, which is why the other needs fixing. It should have never been rolled out half finished.

I would rather do my packing and contacting from my ebay selling reminders.

Message 8 of 19
Latest reply

New Layout Worst Ever

4 weeks and its still not fixed, gotta love feebay!!!!!!!!!!!!

Message 9 of 19
Latest reply

New Layout Worst Ever

it said to me make your purchase history your home page , but all i got unpaid items first them purchase history .............
Message 10 of 19
Latest reply