Order Details Un-Accessible : Your Ebay Order Comes with a chance to win a Volkswagen Car!

Since yesterday, 12 hours ago in Australia when I reported it, I get this message saying my order qualifies me to win a car, more crass advertising from Ebay, yet I can't get around it to see my Order Details for the address so I cant send the item! Badly coded no doubt and someone rushed it into the Ebay system without testing it properly because now I am completely stuffed and cannot see any order details. I reported it and they said I was not the first and it was a common issue, 12 hours ago and it is still an issue! Obviously Ebay don't really care that much! I am losing customers at the moment, not impressed. Please remove this **bleep** advertising and let me get back to my selling please!!!!! I don't want a Volkwagen!!

Message 1 of 5
Latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Order Details Un-Accessible : Your Ebay Order Comes with a chance to win a Volkswagen Car!

try using firefox , block your popups and install the free add on app Adblock Plus. You will never see another Ad
Message 2 of 5
Latest reply

Hi, I am having the same problem, I do not want to Confirm My Entry for some car raffle, I just want to print my invoice so I can prepare my sale. Come on ebay this needs fixing now.

Message 3 of 5
Latest reply

You can still print your Invoice - You just cannot print the Order details until the person has paid - then there's no problem.

Message 4 of 5
Latest reply

go-tazz
Community Member