Purchace History is Missing

ausbouy
Community Member

My purchace history has disappeared In the last couple of days and i am trying to keep track of items purchaced recently that are in the post, is this part of ebays recent "cosmetic" upgrades?

Message 1 of 5
Latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

@ausbouy wrote:

My purchace history has disappeared In the last couple of days and i am trying to keep track of items purchaced recently that are in the post, is this part of ebays recent "cosmetic" upgrades?

Mine disappeared when they re-arranged the whole layout, could only see very current purchases.  Then it eventually reappeared yesterday, but mid November through to late December / January is missing.  I was looking to buy an item yesterday & when I clicked Buy It Now, got that message - You have already purchased this item, blah, blah, blah.  which I though I had, but I haven't received it & it was nowhere to be found in my history, so thought I was losing the plot !!  Anyway, of course, I could then back track to my original purchase.  Well of course it's too late now to do anything about it, because it's past 45 days, so I just ordered another one Smiley Sad

Seems we're going backwards instead of forward these days

Message 2 of 5
Latest reply

Yep!!!! All this wonderful Technogoly  that we are all supposed to be enjoying NOT!!!!! Just drives a person nuts. 

I looooooooooooove Frogs
Message 3 of 5
Latest reply

Just wondering why I Loooooove Frogs is at the bottom of my post's ????

I looooooooooooove Frogs
Message 4 of 5
Latest reply

Click on your user id at the top left of this page,(under The eBay Community) and then click on Settings.

Then click on Personal information and scroll down to Signature.

It should have that saying in that box so just remove it and click Save Changes at the bottom.

At some time you must have put that in that box.

Message 5 of 5
Latest reply