WELL KNOW YOU KNOW!! "BEFORE WE ROLLOUT TO EVERY ONE"

"BEFORE WE ROLLOUT TO EVERY ONE" at the bottom Note: """""Preview business policies and tell us what you think!

What are business policies?
Payment policiesPayment policies

How you accept payment for your sold items

Postage policiesPostage policies

The shipping options shown on your listings

Return policiesReturn policies

Whether or not you accept returns

List faster with business policies
  • Choose your business policies instead of entering your payment, postage, and return details every time you list.

• Easily update your policies across multiple listings — instead of changing each listing individually, update the policy and then all the listings that use it update automatically.

• Save time if you list frequently. Even if you list once in a while, try out business policies while we pilot them.

• At any time, opt out until they're available to everyone.

Note: For now we're piloting business policies, so they aren't currently available yet in TurboLister, Blackthorne, and third-party listing tools. Although you can use these tools if you opt in, you may not be able to take full advantage of the business policies until we roll them out to everyone.

You can opt-out at any time."""""

SO MY BRAIN IS HAPPY FILLING WITH ENDOMOPHINS CANT WAIT TO SEE THIS ALL FOR BASIC USERS TOO! GOING TO BE GREAT HUH!

THOUGHTS?

Message 1 of 3
Latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Payment policies are available to me. Postage policies are available to me. Return policies are available to me.

MY policy is not to let eBay run my business.

Message 2 of 3
Latest reply

Business policies have been available for some time and you can opt out if so choose.

image host
Message 3 of 3
Latest reply