eBay Australia Customer Service now offers "We will Call You"

You can contact eBay Australia support via email and phone. Now there is one more option: “We will Call You”.  For most of the topic you select in Online Customer Support Center, there is a link “We Will Call You”. Instead of calling eBay AU Support Center, eBay AU will call to the phone number you provide. No calling, no extended wait in the Phone Queue.

Message 1 of 100
Latest reply
99 REPLIES 99

Good to know, ALL customer service departments need this service. Nobody has time to wait on phone for 30-60 minutes...

Message 2 of 100
Latest reply

lyndal1838
Honored Contributor

Wendy, if you want ebay to call you, you need to go through Customer Support as ebay do not read the boards.

You should also self report your post....it is not a good idea to put your phone number on a public forum.

Message 3 of 100
Latest reply

equus.07
Community Member

Like hell they do! They'll refer you to www.police.qld.gov.au/onlineauctionfraud and when you get there you have to download ebaydispute.pfd (Application to lodge an objection) and that's where it ends! BTW. If you're successful, please let me know how you did it

Message 4 of 100
Latest reply

equus.07 I think you are referring to an ebay dispute when you have paid for an item by bank deposit or other method that does not have Paypal buyer protection. Customer support is there for people to call for any reason from forgotten passwords through how to list a particular item and just about anything else in between. Ebay cannot do anything other than contact the seller and ask them to refund you if there is a problem, after that your only option is the police or Fair Trade. This is why ebay tell you only to pay with Paypal for items that qualify for buyer protection.

The we will call you option has been available for a while now but as i have never had to wait more than a couple of minutes for a call to be answered I have never used it.

See what a trendsetter I am?
Message 5 of 100
Latest reply

they posted soooooooo looooonnnnngggggg ago that they may have forgotten about the post.  Don't hold your breath on getting a a reply to your post from the original poster who posted their comment back in APRIL 2012.

It may be the case that back in April LAST YEAR eBay did things differently to how they do it now, which is a good reason to not drag up old threads!!!!!  If you have a gripe, start a new thread!

This next bit is not directed at you, it is a general warning that regular boardies now post on old threads.

WARNING - ZOMBIE THREAD ALERT

Buglar, didn't notice it was a zombie thread.........................kicking myself to save you doing it :_|

See what a trendsetter I am?
Message 7 of 100
Latest reply

Where is this feature? I've looked through eBay's help portal and I get stuck in a cycle of FAQs.

Message 8 of 100
Latest reply

Click on Customer Support in the top right corner and follow the links.

Everyone else please note this is a DEAD THREAD......

TCT
Message 9 of 100
Latest reply

Deja, you need to write DEAD THREAD in your sig 😉

Don't blame me. I didn't vote him in ...
Message 10 of 100
Latest reply