what is going on with ebay today 30-10-2015

Message 1 of 9
Latest reply
8 REPLIES 8

go-tazz
Community Member

Friday is maintenance day and things "play" up because they are playing with things.

Wait a few hours or so and it should return to "normal",good.gif

Message 2 of 9
Latest reply

REALLY!! Well ebay dropped out for 15 mnutes or so right when my auctions were fnishing...lost hundreds in lost bidding war..customers complaining..ebay say nothing wrong..F$#K

Message 3 of 9
Latest reply

Of course ebay says nothing is wrong....they have been doing maintenance on Friday afternoon/evening as long as I have been here.

I am surprised that you have been on ebay as long as you have been and sold as much as you have without ever meeting the Friday Gremlins.

Message 4 of 9
Latest reply

Ive been trying to sign in to my ebay account for days without success, each time I fill out the email & user id, hit the sign in, Im directed back to a blank sin in again. I cant use the contact/help, email or phone links, nothing works. Does anyone have an idea how to get around this problem ?
Message 5 of 9
Latest reply

@ifucanhopeso wrote:
Ive been trying to sign in to my ebay account for days without success, each time I fill out the email & user id, hit the sign in, Im directed back to a blank sin in again. I cant use the contact/help, email or phone links, nothing works. Does anyone have an idea how to get around this problem ?

It should be Email or user ID in the first box and then your password in the other box.

Message 6 of 9
Latest reply

I have tried using both, user id & email, at different times, then my password, nothing works, HELP.
Message 7 of 9
Latest reply

@ifucanhopeso wrote:
I have tried using both, user id & email, at different times, then my password, nothing works, HELP.

But you can log into here so have you tried clearing cookies and cache,(that can be a problem with eBay).

Just make certain you know all your passwords for that browser.

If you still can't get there then maybe use a different browser,(Internet Explorer has issues with eBay).

I use both Firefox and Google Chrome,(which are much more eBay friendly),good.gif

Message 8 of 9
Latest reply