How do I find the ebay Community without doing a google search

aga036
Community Member

Hi I'm finding the ebay community difficult to find on my ebay login in page. I have to do a google search.

Can someone tell me how to finnd it and also how I can get notifications for questions asked and comments I make.

Cheers. 

Message 1 of 5
Latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

go-tazz
Community Member

@aga036 wrote:

Hi I'm finding the ebay community difficult to find on my ebay login in page. I have to do a google search.

Can someone tell me how to finnd it and also how I can get notifications for questions asked and comments I make.

Cheers. 

I don't use Seller Hub and still use the old style eBay log in page via a bookmark which is much simpler and has the info I want and isn't as convoluted as SH and I can access Community from there at the bottom of the page or from one of my other bookmarks.

https://my.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?MyEbayBeta&CurrentPage=MyeBayNextAllSelling

View solution in original post

Message 5 of 5
Latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

It is at the bottom of every page where it says community (third word along)

There is a notifications tab near the top, but as for getting notifications about anyone asking any questions/opening new topics, I don't know (I turned off all the stuff I do not need as I get enough stuff already)

Message 2 of 5
Latest reply

It's not actually on the seller hub pages, but if you go to, for example, messages, you'll find it at the bottom as sandy said.
Message 3 of 5
Latest reply

I don't know about the mobile site, but if you use the full site for the forums, you can turn on notifications by ticking the box under "subscriptions" at the top right of the screen when you are composing a new message, or replying to someone else. It will send an email, rather than a pop up type alert on the eBay site.

Message 4 of 5
Latest reply

go-tazz
Community Member

@aga036 wrote:

Cheers. 

I don't use Seller Hub and still use the old style eBay log in page via a bookmark which is much simpler and has the info I want and isn't as convoluted as SH and I can access Community from there at the bottom of the page or from one of my other bookmarks.

https://my.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?MyEbayBeta&CurrentPage=MyeBayNextAllSelling

Message 5 of 5
Latest reply