Need statement from March 2015 to December 2016

jutka2005frogs
Community Member

Hello, I need a peint out statement for items sold from march 2015 to December 2016 please.

Statement history on my account does'nt go back that far.

Thank you

Message 1 of 7
Latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

Unless you kept your own records it is not possible.

You could try your Paypal account or, if you kept them, your sold notification emails.

But you would have to create your own list - as you have found eBay records don't go back that far.

Btw: eBay neither read nor respond to board posts. Posters here are members and have no access to anything in accounts other than their own.

Message 2 of 7
Latest reply

@jutka2005frogs wrote:

Hello, I need a peint out statement for items sold from march 2015 to December 2016 please.

Statement history on my account does'nt go back that far.

Thank you

Possible around about way of doing it.   Look at ya seller account invoice history and see how far that goes back.   under the section called invoices there will be a drop down box with a list of your monthly invoices....

On the invoice there is your ebay fee break downs etc BUT under each fee it got the details of the item sold and how much for..  If you can get back to 2015 etc.    YA can then bring down a csv file with the date range 

Message 3 of 7
Latest reply

As the OP has already determined, eBay records don't go back that far. My accessible invoices only go back to April last year.

Message 4 of 7
Latest reply

@davewil1964 wrote:

As the OP has already determined, eBay records don't go back that far. My accessible invoices only go back to April last year.

Do you guys have access to the sales reports section as non store holders ????    

Message 5 of 7
Latest reply

reason asking we can get back to January 2015  via that feature as stores 

Message 6 of 7
Latest reply

In my store account, I can only go back to April last year.

I am not sure how you can access 2015, as nobody else seems to know how to do it. Please let us know. We would all be interested, I imagine.

Message 7 of 7
Latest reply