REPORTS

Hello,

I am just looking through the reporting area to try and find reports to help with year end tax reporting. As far as I can see it is a waste of time doing so. Despite us having been made to run around in circles to be allowed to sell on here due to ebay and the ATO going hand in hand it seems ebay doesn't think they should have reports to actually comply with our ATO obligations. would I be correct or am I missing something?

Any help greatly accepted as my head is getting sore from banging it against a wall.

Thanks.

Message 1 of 3
Latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

REPORTS

Sorry I do not recall anything  in managed payments sign on, offering any assistance with tax reporting.

Tax reporting has always always been the responsibility of the individual seller, and from memory there is a reference to that in the user agreement.

Message 2 of 3
Latest reply

REPORTS

There's no end of year summary for tax reporting from Ebay.

If you are running things as a "business", then you should keep ongoing monthly records of your expenses and your profits. I use an Excel spreadsheet which works well. 

I download the monthly report from the Seller Hub to summarise the fixed and variable fees that I paid for that month. I do my bookkeeping each month which saves having to try and get it all ready in one go at the end of the tax year.

Message 3 of 3
Latest reply