Why can't I no longer see. If paid, Feedback left/given. Item posted, on items purchased.

Message 1 of 8
Latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

Re: Why can't I no longer see. If paid, Feedback left/given. Item posted, on items purchased.

I can't see them any more either.

Another exciting change implemented by eBay I guess. 😞

Message 2 of 8
Latest reply

Re: Why can't I no longer see. If paid, Feedback left/given. Item posted, on items purchased.

Shows up for me OK on Win 10 and Firefox.

"Start me up I'll never stop......"
Message 3 of 8
Latest reply

I was using Chrome, so I now tried Firefox - and it is the same.

I am using Windows 11.

Message 4 of 8
Latest reply

We're a couple of hours (years) behind over here in the Wild West Papermoon, maybe I'll experience the "joy" of it later - hope not..............

Message 5 of 8
Latest reply

I have just found out.... They are not visible from the "summary", but they are visible from the "purchase history" page (if you click on "purchase history" on the left).

Message 6 of 8
Latest reply

Ah, that explains it - 'tis Wintery over here.............😂 🤣 😂

>>>>>>>>>>>> "finds hiding place" ..............

Message 7 of 8
Latest reply

I’m using the eBay app on iPad and I can see all that info. 
Maybe you need to update your computer? 

********* *********** *********** ************ ************ *********** ***********
Be Kind To Nurses....
They Stop The Doctors From Killing You.
Message 8 of 8
Latest reply