You need to wait 7 days before you can leave neutral or negative Feedback for this seller.

Greetings,

"You need to wait 7 days before you can leave neutral or negative Feedback for this seller."

I have seen this when leaving feedback, and was just curious as to why it appears?

Thank you, in advance, for your input.

Kind Regards,

Diane

Message 1 of 21
Latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: You need to wait 7 days before you can leave neutral or negative Feedback for this seller.

It is a benefit of being a power seller.

They have a proven record as a good seller so the theory is buyers need to think twice before leaving an emotional response before a factual and fair one.

image host

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 21
Latest reply
20 REPLIES 20

Re: You need to wait 7 days before you can leave neutral or negative Feedback for this seller.

It is a benefit of being a power seller.

They have a proven record as a good seller so the theory is buyers need to think twice before leaving an emotional response before a factual and fair one.

image host
Message 2 of 21
Latest reply

Hi kopenhagen5,

Thank you for your reply. I understand now. I was wondering if I had done something to cause the message to appear ... lol

I always contact the seller, if I have an issue with them, or their product, before leaving feedback. It just seems like common courtesy to do so. But, I suppose, 'common courtesy' might be in short supply these days. Sad.

Once again, thanks for the input. Much appreciated!

Kind Regards,
Diane

Message 3 of 21
Latest reply

You're welcome.

Yes there are some strange sorts out there, hence the slight buffer for PS's. Smiley Wink

Not to mention the newbies that jump on eBay without reading how the site works.

image host
Message 4 of 21
Latest reply

mohaalo_89
Community Member

It is just a bad behaviour from ebay to enforce you not to be honest! 

Message 5 of 21
Latest reply

Agree its so we just can't be bothered waiting 7 days so the rubbish from china keeps getting sold and bay keeps getting 9%

Just money ,, no honesty
Message 6 of 21
Latest reply

Don't buy cheap rubbish from China. Simple.

Message 7 of 21
Latest reply

@mohaalo_89 wrote:

You cannot wait 7 days to be honest about a transaction?

It cannot bother you too much if a week's delay causes you to be dishonest.

Message 8 of 21
Latest reply

@swapme wrote:
Agree its so we just can't be bothered waiting 7 days so the rubbish from china keeps getting sold and bay keeps getting 9%

Just money ,, no honesty

If you cannot be bothered waiting a few days to leave feedback you are not too bothered about the transaction as a whole.

Message 9 of 21
Latest reply

@lyndal1838 wrote:

@mohaalo_89 wrote:

You cannot wait 7 days to be honest about a transaction?

It cannot bother you too much if a week's delay causes you to be dishonest.

Spoiler
12 month old reply Lyndal 😄 
Message 10 of 21
Latest reply