You need to wait 7 days before you can leave neutral or negative Feedback for this seller.

Greetings,

"You need to wait 7 days before you can leave neutral or negative Feedback for this seller."

I have seen this when leaving feedback, and was just curious as to why it appears?

Thank you, in advance, for your input.

Kind Regards,

Diane

Message 1 of 21
Latest reply
20 REPLIES 20

Re: You need to wait 7 days before you can leave neutral or negative Feedback for this seller.

Spoiler
Just replying to the 2 posts that think the 7 day wait does not encourage honesty.  Not sure of the connection myself.
Message 11 of 21
Latest reply

Re: You need to wait 7 days before you can leave neutral or negative Feedback for this seller.

Anonymous
Not applicable

neg is a neg even after 7 days

Message 12 of 21
Latest reply

This is disgusting. I have been ripped off by a power seller who didn't describe their product clearly enough. And the product itself is not labelled adequately eg totally nonsensical English gibberish for documentation and labeling, and inadequate display specs for power usage, needed to verify what kind of power point adapter is needed for international use. Clearly this is just the scum at Ebay taking bribes or kickbacks to protect their bigger predatory sellers.

Message 13 of 21
Latest reply

I don't care if it's made in China. It has to be fit for purpose, or it this theft. You are a capitalist extremist who thinks captialists should be allowed to steal from people.

Message 14 of 21
Latest reply

What a nonsensical response. if you haven't anything cogent to say

Message 15 of 21
Latest reply

This is to protect ebay thieves and con-artists from the justifiable anger of their ripped off victims.

Message 16 of 21
Latest reply

@morfhis-au wrote:

I don't care if it's made in China.

If you are buying electrical items from China that are NOT compliant with Australian Standards, you might not care BUT your insurance company most certainly would care if you damaged your house, yourself or someone else because you used non-compliant electrical goods.

"Start me up I'll never stop......"
Message 17 of 21
Latest reply

@morfhis-au wrote:

What a nonsensical response. if you haven't anything cogent to say, STFU.

Sometimes it is better to be thought a fool than open your mouth & remove all doubt.

Learn to read the date of a thread so that you don't use profanity & attack a member who has passed away.

Message 18 of 21
Latest reply

Hello,everyone. To be respectful is very important in your interaction with other members here. I'd like to remind you that content that is harmful, hostile, threatening, abusive, baiting, vulgar, defamatory, harassing, or includes hate or racist speech, name calling, or profanity will be edited or removed.  Please read about our policy here: https://community.ebay.com.au/t5/Community-Feedback/Updates-coming-to-eBay-com-au-Discussion-Boards/... Thanks very much. 🙂

Message 19 of 21
Latest reply

I still believe, over a year later, that buyers need to use some level of due diligence. As padi said, if you buy non-compliant junk because it is cheap, you, personally, will be liable for any losses, injuries or deaths resulting from your purchase thereof.

Message 20 of 21
Latest reply