tracking says i received the item. I did not. How can i contact the courier?

I ordered something from the USA and paid a fair amount of money for it. It says that the item was delivered to me in Australia at 9:11pm. I did not receive anything. I did not know people delivered items that late. Sounds quite suspicious to me.

I want to contact the courier but there is no information on them. Just tracking numbers both domestically and Internationally. The Ebay system seems quite frustrating. i made a request to the buyer and received an email saying i will not get a refund as the item has been delivered. I did not request a refund, i just told the buyer i did not receive the item and if he could help me.
I wanted to know if he could tell me which company delivered the product to me, so i can conbtact them.
None of the tracking numbers work on any of the courier websites for my country. How do i find out who the courier was, and how do i get my item? It is a rare item. I really want it. I am not interested at this stage for a refund. 

Message 1 of 4
Latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Contact the seller.

But are you sure it states delivered to you ?

If it's the GSP, it will first show delivered to Pitney Bowes in Kentucky.

They then repack, prepare customs documents and send to you with a new tracking number, usually a Fedex one.

image host
Message 2 of 4
Latest reply

How did you get on with your parcel? I have had an item sent to Australia from the UK with the GSP. I received an email saying it has been delivered but it has NOT. I cannot find how to contact GSP either.

Message 3 of 4
Latest reply

I doubt this member will answer here now as it was 8 months ago this thread was started.

Contact your seller and see if they can provide any further tracking details.

Or the email should show which carrier is being used here in Australia.

image host
Message 4 of 4
Latest reply