I recently ordered articles from two different suppliers. Both stated that stock was ex Sydney.

Supplier  supplied an item that took 11 days to arrive. It shows an Australia Post label but a return address in Suite 32, Level 3, Building 4B, Lord Street, Botany. 2019. I have issues with this item and have contacted the supplier regarding the misleading description of the item. The second order took 14 days to arrive and has a similar Australia Post label and exactly the same return address in Botany. Investigation reveals that both of these suppliers are based outside Australia. I suspect that these items were both posted from China. Perhaps this is a method to avoid GST?? I do not deal with mainland China due to issues in the past. Both of these suppliers listings appear to be legitimate Australian suppliers when they are clearly not.

I did order another item from a legitimate Australian supplier based in Sydney and the item of similar size took only 7 days. Another item ordered from an Australian supplier also based in Sydney, took only two days to arrive.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (0)