Why can't I leave negative feedback as a buyer?

It would appear Ebay has stopped buyers giving negative feedback.

A few months ago I had a seller threaten myself and my wife with violence 42 emails containing filthy language simply because I asked politely if he could send the other half of an order I'd made and paid for. It involved the police and Enay told it was grounds for banning the seller. I didn't wish to go down that road so I left negative feedback.  Within an hour that feednack had vanished and I couldn't leave anything.

A few days ago I received a camera which was sold as used but had a broken glass lens protector. The camera arrived and was dead. I trmoved the cover which had been removed previously and found the control board has been subjected to water. It was definitely beyond repair plus I noticed the display connection bus had been broken, obviously done when whoever opened it previously. I contacted the seller and told her there was no way it could have been working just prior to listing. I've been in the repair business long enugh to know when someone is pulling a fast one. After getting a reply full of insults and another full of fould language instead of asking for a refund I decided to leave begative feedback and it's been removed by Ebay. Neither feedback remarks used bad language, threats or insults, just simple facts.

Why has Ebay been removing them with no mention of it to me. Weren't the two cases worthy of negative feeback? If so I'd hate to see whatever does deserve a negative. One other thing, it appears we can't even contact Ebay any more, all you get is instructions to come here and of course nobody here can do anything except reply.  I've spent over $1,000 in the last few weeks and I'm fed up with getting faulty goods which is supposed to be fully working. Thankfully the other sellers were very friendly and without hesitation gave me a refund without even asking for one.  

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (0)