14 K ANTIQUE BULL S.... JEWELLERY SELLERS

chook62
Community Member

WARNING : Be careful as my previous post 4 weeks ago - just noticed there is another one out there selling fake 14K white gold rubbish.  They normally have their ebay name as their first name and sometimes their last name and then something about antique or heirloom following that.  Look at feedback - if anyone mentions the jewellery is fake - do not buy from them.  Also often these items are too cheap to be white gold.

Message 1 of 2
Latest reply
1 REPLY 1

14 K ANTIQUE BULL S.... JEWELLERY SELLERS

THATS SOO TRUE! Have a think about it before you buy. Think about the gold price per gram. Very expensive, isnt it? So if you see a supposedly antique ring etc - with Gold, Stones & it seems very cheap? ... It's probably not right. Another tell tale sign is if you look at the sellers other items for sale & theres lots of similar style old rings for sale or have been sold (check feedback).. all supposedly vintage.. WELL ? where's this person going to get soo many vintage rings all about the same value at the same time.. ? Well that makes me "smell a rat!" I think they are just bought from a supplier somewhere, knowing people like "vintage'- and sold as old. The give away is how many similar but slightly different styles & all at a popular price point like about $50 - $100

Message 2 of 2
Latest reply