2 days after my most recent purchase I received a voucher offer of $15 how do I gain access to this

Message 1 of 4
Latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

2 days after my most recent purchase I received a voucher offer of $15 how do I gain access to this

Was it an eBay offer or an offer from the seller ?

"Start me up I'll never stop......"
Message 2 of 4
Latest reply

As far as I kknow, the next purchase you make will allow you to enter the voucher number, depending on the type of voucher it is.

When I get them they always advise a  particualr type/range/seller involved in the promotion.

Message 3 of 4
Latest reply

If you are hoping to apply it to your most recent purchase, you're out of luck. It isn't retrospective.

The offer should show the terms & conditions. Often they apply to purchases over a certain amount and you have to use the voucher code at the time of purchase, so you may be able to use it for the next thing you buy. Look to the dates it is valid though, the vouchers usually have a limited time.

If it is an ebay offer, pop whatever you want into the cart then before you finalise things, you should see a box that asks you to enter any voucher code. Once you do that, it should adjust the payment you owe and then you can go ahead and pay as usual.

Message 4 of 4
Latest reply