Through an app to ebay

dai-39-39
Community Member
Through particular app to shop at ebay, it takes you to US ebay and can’t make smooth payment. Everytime there is an issue with paypal, credit card or apple pay. Cant change the region through ebay app so im stuck. Can someone help?
Message 1 of 8
Latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Through an app to ebay

joz15au
Community Member
Have you used the app before with no problems? If not you may have somehow downloaded the app when you were logged into eBay.com. Maybe if you uninstall then install again and make sure that you are logged to eBay.com.au. Otherwise there may be something wrong in your settings within the app so maybe check those.

View solution in original post

Message 5 of 8
Latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

Through an app to ebay

Easy.

Don't use the app. Buy a computer (not through eBay) and use that.

Message 2 of 8
Latest reply

Through an app to ebay

dai-39-39
Community Member
But if i go through this app i get crypto currency so its worth it
Message 3 of 8
Latest reply

Through an app to ebay

@dai-39-39 wrote:
But if i go through this app i get crypto currency so its worth it

Obviously not. As you can't buy from eBay Australia.

I suspect you are NOT using an eBay app at all, and your bitcoins won't appear. eBay do discount vouchers; I've never heard of them offering cryptocurrency promotions.

You have probably come across a scammer, who now has enough details to steal your identity, at a minimum. Change all your passwords, delete the app and pray that there are no negative repurcussions.

Message 4 of 8
Latest reply

Through an app to ebay

joz15au
Community Member
Have you used the app before with no problems? If not you may have somehow downloaded the app when you were logged into eBay.com. Maybe if you uninstall then install again and make sure that you are logged to eBay.com.au. Otherwise there may be something wrong in your settings within the app so maybe check those.
Message 5 of 8
Latest reply

Through an app to ebay

dai-39-39
Community Member
Thank you!
Message 6 of 8
Latest reply

Through an app to ebay

Have you read all 4 posts in this thread?

The OP is using an app that promises cryptocurrency rewards for using it.

Message 7 of 8
Latest reply

Through an app to ebay

joz15au
Community Member
Yes I have now Dave, there were no other posts when I replied.
Message 8 of 8
Latest reply