3 Cases opened by accident

HI All.... I bought some items from a wonderful seller who agreeded to combine postage.  This was this first time attempting this.. but what has happened is they accidently opened up 3 unpaid claims ( i bought 9 items in total) They have tried to close but when they click the tab they only see " Yes, I look there but when I click on the "Take Action" button the only option is gives me is Receive Fee Credit.". Can you give us advice on how to solve this.. I have also tried to pay on each of the open cases and all I get is pay now which I attempt.. it goes all the way to paypal and then I see this " We couldn't process your PayPal payment  Error code: 70018 10422.  Thanks in advance. 

Message 1 of 5
Latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

ring ebay....go to help & Contact at the top of the page
Message 2 of 5
Latest reply

thanks will do..
Message 3 of 5
Latest reply

Can't the seller just mark as paid in their myebay page? Used to be able to mark/unmark payment sent manually.
Message 4 of 5
Latest reply

@retrialretro wrote:

HI All.... I bought some items from a wonderful seller who agreeded to combine postage.  This was this first time attempting this.. but what has happened is they accidently opened up 3 unpaid claims ( i bought 9 items in total) They have tried to close but when they click the tab they only see " Yes, I look there but when I click on the "Take Action" button the only option is gives me is Receive Fee Credit.". Can you give us advice on how to solve this.. I have also tried to pay on each of the open cases and all I get is pay now which I attempt.. it goes all the way to paypal and then I see this " We couldn't process your PayPal payment  Error code: 70018 10422.  Thanks in advance. 

I thought I'd already replied to this, but obviously not. If you can't pay via PayPal directly, get the seller to send an invoice via PayPal and see if you can pay then. 

As far as the disputes go, when the seller clicks the take action button, it will say "receive fee credit". If they click on that, it will just open a new screen, it won't close the disputes. If it's less than 4 days since the opened it, the seller will be presented with the option to click yes, the buyer has paid. The no option is greyed out as it can't be selected for 4 days. If they click that, then the dispute closes. The issue then is for you to pay. If it's more than 4 days since the dispute was opened, they have both the yes option and no, the buyer hasn't paid. Clicking no will close the dispute and you get a strike.

Just curious, were you trying to pay via the app? I tried to pay for something via the app the other day and kept getting error after error. Got onto my laptop and payment went straight through.

Message 5 of 5
Latest reply