Buying
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Fraudulent sellers

Please be aware that there are some fraudulent sellers with women's handbags for auction. I was unfortunate enough to buy 4 as I was getting them for Christmas presents. I have received an email from eBay that sellers accounts have been taken over. T...

Resolved! seller re negs on order and blames paypal?

I purchased an item, the item processed thru my paypal account. I received notices from seller item coming, item on the way, three notices in all. Then the item cancelled and the seller said that it had to be cancelled because it was pending in paypa...

Ebay problem? Paypal problem? or seller problem?

Hi, I recently bought a goods from ebay, buy now and paid by paypal.only 4 days I received the goods. However Ebay sent email ask me to pay 10days later.And again ebay sent another email 15 days later said because unpaid items I am become a restricte...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Be aware Some of you cannot request combined postage now.

Hi buyers, This is just a warning from a seller that eBay has setup some of your accounts to immediate payment. It means that if you are buying multiple items from one seller you wont be able to request combined postage from them. Sorry I do not know...

• 17 replies
  • 1 Helpful

PayPal is absolutely brilliant if you have photographic evidence

I remember the bad old days when PayPal were a complete pain. However yet again I have found that providing ample photo evidence has done the trick. I have even had 3 completely fake nokia 810's that I bought from China fully refunded because the sel...

• 5 replies
  • 1 Helpful

How long to get a MBG Refund?

I bought jewellery items which turned out to be fake. The whole experience so far has been pretty horrible: Purchased two items from supposedly different sellers based in the US with buy now. I paid for both items and then the seller's listings were ...

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

If you're gonna SHILL...try at least to be smart about it!

Bit of a PSA and lesson in poorly thought out cyber-crime! I was watching this item the other day: Canon G15 Camera It ended and then later on the same day was relisted for a BIN price of $300 (that listing now appears to have been removed). Happened...

Resolved! How to make an offer to unsold items?

Someone was selling and it did not sell in the auction. When I tried to contact him to get the price reduce Ebay placed restrictions on my account. I did not know that buyer & seller are not allowed to exchange telephone numbers. I agree with Ebay bu...

Got sold a fake item, seller deleted listing and won't respond

I bought a pair of "sennheiser" momentum earphones, and they are clearly fake. After about 1.5 weeks of receiving them with barely any use, the right speaker is blown. On top of this, the earplug covers are awful quality. I should've known, they didn...

Misleading Description

What do you do when a seller is misleading in their description of an item? A seller is decsribing their item as turquoise. I've bought items described as turquiose before that turned out not to be so I sent a message asking if it was in fact genuine...

• 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful