Buying
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Policy over Sensibility

In simply trying to communicate with a seller and requesting that additional photos be sent through, either via SMS or email, I've been banned for the next 7 days in sending any messages whatsoever. I attempted to discuss this with eBay support and t...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 10 replies
  • 1 Helpful

More Little Shop of Horrors plant seeds now available

A month ago there where two listings and now there are more: https://www.ebay.com.au/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_trksid=m570.l1313&_nkw=Sorceress+Carnivorous&_sacat=0 There are now 540 Rainbow Rose seed listings on this site and lots of other FAKE seeds fo...

• 5 replies
  • 3 Helpful

The seller doesn't answer my question about the item status

So i bought an iphone 6 64gb silver from a guy for 394$ on 4/10/2017. The seller posted the package by Australia Post along with a tracking number but it still remain in the Approved stage from 9/10/2017, which is last week. Today is the latest day t...

• 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Customs

I want to purchase a pet food item from seller in the US (It's dirt cheap and so is the postage) I did buy the same item around 2 years ago or more, from another seller and it was confiscated by Customs. Do you think this purchase could be a risk of ...

fake claim

what is ebay gonna do about some seller pose misleading information. I.E their bases in China but clail they are from local market. Eventually the buyer keeps waiting ages to get the products. and when the product is damaged. it takes long time to ge...

Resolved! ABSOLUTELY **bleep** OFF!!!!

I sent a message to a seller asking if I could download and try the software before buying the system and got this message "Your message can't be sent because it included an email Address" I thought it was triggering on the @ symbol and removed it. T...

Import global shipping but restrictions?

Hi everyoneNeed help trying to get a chainsaw from USA but global shipping has restrictions on items like this.. and also does not allow even bidding on item.. any suggestions? Rov

International parcel from U.K

I purchased an ebay item (camera case) from the UK and seller posted using Royal Mail International Standard. Generally how long does it take to arrive in Australia once despatched comes up on tracking? I'm asking because it's already 4 days past the...

• 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful

eBay Global Shipping Program

Is anyone other than me irritated with the GSP? In recent times I have had two small parcels sent from overseas. One from the US and the other from the UK. In both cases the ONLY method of carriage was using the GSP. The GSP system WILL NOT accept a ...

FAKE-Capacity USB drives flooding ebay listings

Note to eBay: Please force sellers of USB devices to upload a speed-and-capacity test screenshot of the item(s) they list. Some manufacturer has produced millions of fakes, and you need to do more to protect victims (both unwary resellers, as well as...

I'm being asked to disassemble an item to find out what's wrong. Yes? No?

An item arrived broken. Again. Déjà freakin vu. Was exceptionally well packaged so I'm ruling out transport damage at this point unless it's copped a drop from height (it's a very robust item but clearly internally damaged). Seller has asked me to ta...

Account suspened !

I'm a casual user on Ebay but recently had my account suspened for 7 days ! I was intersested in a vintage car advertisied for $30,000 so I contacted the seller (who was located a few klms away ) I wanted to inspect the vechicle before commiting $30K...

• 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful