Buying
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Account suspened !

I'm a casual user on Ebay but recently had my account suspened for 7 days ! I was intersested in a vintage car advertisied for $30,000 so I contacted the seller (who was located a few klms away ) I wanted to inspect the vechicle before commiting $30K...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful

global shipping programe .Had a win !

I recently bought a very large item from the US valued at $340 USD Shipping was quoted at $84 usd . I checked other web sites for the same product only to be quoted $350 USD just for shipping . I went ahead with the ebay purchase received the part in...

Buyer-generated postage label for return shipping?

I both buy and sell on eBay. Last week I received an item I'd purchased, and found an issue the seller hadn't been aware of. They offered to accept a return, and I initated the return process which they've agreed to through the eBay process. They're ...

3 Cases opened by accident

HI All.... I bought some items from a wonderful seller who agreeded to combine postage. This was this first time attempting this.. but what has happened is they accidently opened up 3 unpaid claims ( i bought 9 items in total) They have tried to clos...

MISLEADING GALLERY PHOTOS - QUICK SOLUTION FOR EBAY !

Hi , a few times I've reported sellers re misleading photos being used in listings. Mainly it is the Gallery photo that catches buyers notice ..some sellers then do the right thing & include photos closer to the actual item .. some don't .. This is s...

• 8 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Store Gift Cards for sale - am I missing something ??

hi, I came across a store Gift Card for sale, for less than the value of it, but missed out on it .. so I did a search to find another similar ..thing is all the Gift Card listings I've found are selling them (plus post) for more than they are worth ...

• 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful

I am totally confused with a purchase I made, I feel as though I have been duped but I can't prove i

I needed a storage box and saw what I wanted at around $70 however I thought, on the same page, another vendor was offering 2 of the same box for $107 and so I clicked Buy It Now and paid with PayPal. My purchase was acknowledged 3 hrs later but I no...

• 15 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Refund that isn't a refund at all

Bitter taste left when you are awarded a full refund but because the purchase was 2 months ago and the USD-AUD rates differ.Ok so it's only $7 less but on a $120 refund that's significant but it's a matter of principle too. eBay says that's the way i...

Fraudulent sellers

Please be aware that there are some fraudulent sellers with women's handbags for auction. I was unfortunate enough to buy 4 as I was getting them for Christmas presents. I have received an email from eBay that sellers accounts have been taken over. T...

Resolved! seller re negs on order and blames paypal?

I purchased an item, the item processed thru my paypal account. I received notices from seller item coming, item on the way, three notices in all. Then the item cancelled and the seller said that it had to be cancelled because it was pending in paypa...

Ebay problem? Paypal problem? or seller problem?

Hi, I recently bought a goods from ebay, buy now and paid by paypal.only 4 days I received the goods. However Ebay sent email ask me to pay 10days later.And again ebay sent another email 15 days later said because unpaid items I am become a restricte...

• 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Be aware Some of you cannot request combined postage now.

Hi buyers, This is just a warning from a seller that eBay has setup some of your accounts to immediate payment. It means that if you are buying multiple items from one seller you wont be able to request combined postage from them. Sorry I do not know...

• 17 replies
  • 1 Helpful