Buying & Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Browse the Community

New to eBay

New to buying and/or selling on eBay? Not sure how something works? Post your questions here and get...

146 Posts

Ask a member

This board is for quick Q&A topics. No long threads, just short and sharp information sharing.

881 Posts

Activity in Buying & Selling

got this in a email today

Hi, got this in a Email today have not order anything from this suppliereBay - superpharmacyplus <7b01ec9cd247be4bed39@members.ebay.com>Dear Customer,Thank you for your order!Your account has been charged on Shopify LLC with USD 979.99 and the amount...

Buyer did not return the item after full refund

Buyer claimed the item is faulty and I refunded 100%. Buyer did not return item and claimed it was already. Buyer refused to provide postage tracking number or any proof of postage. eBay already closed my case. Not sure where to get assistance in thi...

Sold items GONE??

Anyone else unable to see a seller's sold items?The entire blue left pane is missing for me.....so, no sort criteria at all??

User avatar by Community Member
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Payment on hold - back to facebook marketplace for me!

This is ridiculous. I sell items because I need the cash more than I need the item (who doesn't in this economy). I used eBay because I prefer the safety aspect, but if it means I have to wait a month for my money I may as well go back to Facebook ma...

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Sold listings re-appearing in active listings - help!!

I've noticed recently my sold and paid (and shipped) listings are reappearing in my "active" listings on my phone and the app - does anyone have this too? Any reason for this?How can I fix this please!Thanks in advance Emma

Sellercore

Does anyone know what the hell has happened to sellercore? They have taken my money twice in the last week as I thought the auto Renewel stuffed up but there site is saying I havnt paid and on the Free amount of storage only. I've got 1 lot of money ...

BUYER CHECKOUT ISSUE

HiI've exhausted all options. I have had an ongoing checkout issue with buyers.Our items are large and bulk with freight calculated seperately. Buyer go to purchase and they get an error message "The item can't be purchased becuase the seller hasn't ...

• 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful

'Untracked Letters' - Damned either way

I'm at a loss to know how to deal with this issue in a way that satisfies eBay and doesn't penalise myself. By way of brief explanation, I sell mostly CDs, DVDs, magazines, books and other small itemswhich all go at large letter rate. Last week I rec...

• 25 replies
  • 3 Helpful

Postage/shipping policy

One of eBay's Postage and Shipping Policies states " Sellers must send items within the handling time stated in their listing, using the postage service the buyer selected at checkout. They must: Post items within the handling time specified in the l...

Resolved! recalled item

Hi all I recieved a message from eBay saying an item i purchaseda long time ago has been recalled. I have contacted the seller he told me to contact the help desk .?? Well the option is not there I just keep getting sent back to page one. this is the...

• 33 replies
  • 0 Helpful

CONTACT EBAY

EBAY ONCE A PONE TIME YOU CONTACT EBAY NOW NO NO TO RESOLVE AN ISSUE WITH THE MERCHANT I AM NOT A SELLER JUST A BYER

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! 4 day postage

Why have you made some of my listings 4 day postage? Stop it. I did not authorize this and it creates a false expectation for the buyer. Put them back now & remove any feedback relating to delivery times.

• 33 replies
  • 0 Helpful
Getting started

We want your journey here to be as great as can be, so we have put together some links to help you get quickly familiarized with the eBay Community.

Additional Resources