Buying & Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Browse the Community

New to eBay

New to buying and/or selling on eBay? Not sure how something works? Post your questions here and get...

146 Posts

Ask a member

This board is for quick Q&A topics. No long threads, just short and sharp information sharing.

888 Posts

Activity in Buying & Selling

Feedback for cancelled sales

A heads up. I, like most, was under the impression that feedback could not be left for cancelled items. I received (positive) feedback today for an item cancelled at buyer's request 5 minutes after non-sale. So, if you check your feedback, ensure neg...

WHEN IS AN ITEM ACTUALLY "ACTIVELY LISTED " ?

I have had numerous items "actively listed ", only to find some 12hrs later they are NOT actively to be found via ;1- Item number search, 2- Title heading exact description search.I contacted Ebay and discussed this with a "person", not a BOT.The ans...

Dishonest seller

I purchased an item . The incorrect item was delivered. I contacted the seller who advised to write Return to Sender on the envelope and post it back. I did this on 22/2/24. It has taken 10 weeks to convince ebay that I returned it and have not recei...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Caution untrustworthy Seller

The seller sent inferior product and did not initially attempt to resolve. Once I rated the transaction as unsatisfactory they offered a full refund. However, the bribe was to amend my rating to more favourable. I did this reluctantly, which they ack...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Ebay international shipping...

Sent query to Ebay hoping for an explanation.... "Hard to understand why Ebay allows outrageous postage costs in USA....I received a 4kg item for $42 AUD but was quoted $100 for 2small 6cm by 4cm salt and pepper shakers and when questioned seller sta...

• 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

parcel not arrived

this is the second time the parcel has not arrived, Australia Post can not find the parcel as I rang them 26/04/2024. have notified seller again that parcel has not arrived

• 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! How to leave feedback for cancelled order

Hello, I requested a seller to cancel my order and he obliged and I have now received full refund. I want to leave positive feedback for the seller but cannot find the option to leave feedback. Does anyone know how I can leave feedback for a cancelle...

• 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful

57 offer messges from ebay on items not even watched

Hi everyone.... Just recently I have found because I only “look” at an item and do not even add it to my Watch List, I get inundated with emails from eBay and special offers from the sellers. I didn't check ebay for two days and came back to 57 messa...

• 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Changes to Feedback

Must Rate Products Before Leaving Feedback for eBay Sellers? (ecommercebytes.com)

• 5 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Resolved! Seller cancelled order and has said 'buyer asked to cancel'

Bought an item yesterday, but the seller has cancelled the order today saying 'buyer asked to cancel'. I never asked for the order to be cancelled. Is this even allowed? Will this affect my ability to buy stuff on eBay? Sorry for the stupid questions...

Dodgey

Seller do not send your purchase, they give out fake courier tracking numbers and do not reply to emails... Please check there feedback from purchasers who have already been scammed. Negativity all over them. Ebay should have closed there seller site...

Getting started

We want your journey here to be as great as can be, so we have put together some links to help you get quickly familiarized with the eBay Community.

Additional Resources