Categories
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Activity in Categories

Resolved! Teapot help please

Hello,I have a teapot that looks exactly like a Robur but with a different infuer. It has no markings so I think it is a reproduction. It is not new and is silver plate.I just need to know how old it is. It is extremely well made and obviously not a ...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Scaling an ebay book store

Just out of personal interest I was looking at other eBay book sellers. I've see stores with over 700,000 items and was amazed at how someone would be able to list so many items. For a single person to list the books it would take many years so I wou...

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! is this a gold guinea or a token?

i am having some issues with this coin. i have researched this and i believe it is a 1798 guinea. all tokens have 'in memory of the good old days on the reverse, yet this one has M.B.F.ETH.REX.F.D.B.ET.L.D.S.R.I.AT.ET.E.1798.and GEORGIUS III DEI GRAT...

is this a scam

Looks like she's still at the same old BS in 2022 Hello,thank you for your enquiry and I'm sorry it's taken me so long to respond, but I've been very busy with my divorce for the last few days.Well let me just jump right into it. I just got divorced ...

• 9 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Pottery mark

hi fellow eBayers,I have a nice brown pottery jug, and it appears to be stamed on the base with the name London.It is a stamp and is in script.The jug is heavy cottage utility style and if that will help i will take a picture of the jug and add.if an...

london mark.jpg
Getting started

We want your journey here to be as great as can be, so we have put together some links to help you get quickly familiarized with the eBay Community.

Additional Resources