eBay Announcements and Seller Releases
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Competition.

Recently purchased an item. When checking out, there was an offer of a free gift on the eBay website. Clicked on the link, and was directed to a short survey about Bunnings. After completing the survey (6 questions) was advised to click on a choice o...

eBay special offer

eBay now introducing 0% customer service and customer satisfaction. We at eBay are no longer offering customer service and satisfaction.Due to our everlasting bond to our overseas scam sellers. And we no longer give a . We do however suggest you go t...

User avatar by Not applicable
  • 6 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Location!!

Why has ebay changed so that you have to go into refinements and change your bloody area every time you go in.Even when you have set it as a default,you can go back in and it may say you only want to see ebay in your area say 100km from your address ...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 3 replies
  • 3 Helpful

vouchers

Every time I open my eBay page half my page is taken up with sellers offering discount vouchers "" cannot get rid of them" sick of seeing them also my page has changed from items im watching being at the top of page are now at bottom, and items ive b...

Resolved! Filters not working correctly when trying to look up a items for sale.

Model trains/Model/Railways/Australia/time ending soonest. This is giving silly results as We have items for sale which do not appear along with many other advertisers posts.Is any one else having this problem using Google browser since 12/04/2023?NB...

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

ripped off

Grubby sellers have ripped me off and I cant find anyone on ebay that will help . maybe they get a cut of the theft? .. rang a number and the recorded message was .. try our pages ... that have no contact either phone text email or message. Hey Ebay ...

• 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

EBay Plus express shipping policy

I was not really understanding the Ebay plus express shipping option and since it is changing in February I am even more unlcear. What i seem to think is happening is:as of February 8 2022, If I list an item for $9 up to $15 Ebay will subsidise the e...

• 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Item Specifics Update

New item specifics in the below categories will be required by 20 July 2022 for all new and revised listings. Business & Industrial (Sinks): Download details Collectibles & Toys: Download details Electronics (Cameras): Download details Health & Beaut...