ripped off

Grubby sellers have ripped me off and I cant find anyone on ebay that will help . maybe they get a cut of the theft? .. rang a number and  the recorded message was .. try our pages ...  that have no contact either phone text email or message. Hey Ebay ... what's your commission from your thieving sellers ? ..  bunch of thieves the whole lot of you .

Message 1 of 5
Latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

ripped off

Most people seem to be able to find the HELP tab,  at top and bottom of most ebay pages and from there manage to navigate themselves to live Chat and converse with ebay customer support.

Then again,  most people who post their views on public forums have heard of defamation.

Message 2 of 5
Latest reply

ripped off

It might pay you to revisit the FAQs on buying (which you have already agreed you have read).

eBay is extremely buyer-centric, so if you got ripped off it is entirely your fault.

Message 3 of 5
Latest reply

ripped off

@stan6161 wrote:

Grubby sellers have ripped me off and I cant find anyone on ebay that will help . maybe they get a cut of the theft? .. rang a number and  the recorded message was .. try our pages ...  that have no contact either phone text email or message. Hey Ebay ... what's your commission from your thieving sellers ? ..  bunch of thieves the whole lot of you .

That's terrible... eBay should offer & post a clearly visible Money Back Guarantee for people to use... oh wait...

Message 4 of 5
Latest reply

ripped off

So which dispute did you open?

And can we assume you opened it within 30 days of receipt?

Or did the item not arrive and you didn't open a case within the time frame?

We'll need a lot more info to try and help you, rather than just angry words which Ebay do not read.

Message 5 of 5
Latest reply