eBay Announcements and Seller Releases
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Ebay Live help?

Has it been abolished? I used it only a few days ago and now it appears to have completely vanished, I looked everywhere including doing an advanced search on the subject, I also checked recent news etc, nothing at all to be found. I know they remove...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Recent changes to search results

Today eBay changed the format of the search results pages, which is looking more and more like the eBay US site. Some of the changes are: images are largerthe word "shipping" has been added to each iteminability to see location for results not sorted...

• 16 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Top-Rated Sellers....

Hello, is it just me or has anyone elses sales dropped since ebay has introduced Top-rated sellers? I understand that they have gained this status, but I'm still aiming to get there. I was just a normal household seller that has started selling kiddi...

• 24 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Drop down deals

This is a disappointing development when the cursor is run over the photo, please remember Mr e bay I am selling this item and I don't want my buyer to see other similar items for sale.it is bad enough that we have advertisments on the page that we a...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Changes coming soon to eBay.com.au (14/03/2011)

Changes coming soon to eBay.com.auThis thread is to discuss the ***Changes coming soon to eBay.com.au*** announcement made on 14/03/2012.These changes include:FREE pictures and listing upgrade changesSimplified FeesUpdates to eBay’s Feedback and sell...

Changes to meet buyer demand on eBay.com.au (26/07/2011)

Changes to meet buyer demand on eBay.com.au (26/07/2011) This thread is to discuss with other eBay members the **Changes to meet buyer demand on eBay.com.au** announcement made on 26/07/2011. These changes include: · Changes to fees on eBay.com.au · ...