eBay Announcements and Seller Releases
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Site Issues - compensation

The ebay message about site issues suggests there may be some sort of compensation for ebay sellers - I know myself that from the time the site went down (4pm) to the time it came back up, I lost quite a few sales. How are ebay going to compensate us...

Contract Breakers.. Ebay fail

How disgusting!!!!!! I was selling something that i made sure had a Full 2 Plus hours extra to end AFTER your so called maintenance on here on the 23rd August 2913, It had 36 views 5 watches and due to the MORE than 6 hours extra it took for you to e...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Announcement Update - 24/08/2013

"As announced: Late on Friday afternoon (AEST) eBay.com.au experienced a number of site access issues following routine maintenance to the site. We are now able to confirm that as of 8.00am AEST the site has been restored to full functionality. Our t...

User avatar by Community Manager Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Extra feedback rating field NEEDED called Quality of packaging to adequately protect item in transit

Hi all, As you would or should recognise below, the 4 fields that Ebay provides us with, as buyers to rate a seller. Well I feel there should be an extra Feedback * field. I will explain my thought. As both a hobby/private buyer and seller, the one t...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 6 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Best Match search algorithm is going haywire. Who else has noticed?

Hello fellow eBay sellers, I'm sure a lot of people have noticed that the results for a best match search have not been behaving like they're supposed to. Top selling Items of mine that previously topped a best match search for a long time have ended...

HELP - Category changes - item not showing when searched by Item Specifics

Hi, I have noticed that my girls tights listing was not showing in Ebay search when you search by sizes: 5,7 etc.. I have amended the listing to incorporate the correct sizes and created a duplicate listing created the same way, but the old one does ...

Spam mail

First time selling in ages and about 24 hours after listing ad I received an email that looks like its from ebay stating that my ad may be in breach and may be removed. The statement "sell off Ebay" is not in the ad and the item number is not mine.Ha...