Ebay Live help?

Has it been abolished? I used it only a few days ago and now it appears to have completely vanished, I looked everywhere including doing an advanced search on the subject, I also checked recent news etc, nothing at all to be found.

I know they removed it in the U.S.A a little while back, did 'we will call you' replace it?

Have I merely overlooked it or has it truly been removed? If so I wonder why there was no announcement, if I am wrong I will send myself off for an eye examination pronto lol

Message 1 of 8
Latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

Ebay Live help?

I have found that some times it shows and the next time it wont.

Chat with us

7:00am to 11:00pm (AEST/AEDT), 7 days a

Today it is showing.

Message 2 of 8
Latest reply

Ebay Live help?

Thank you Sparklz,  I thought I was going mad, you don't happen to have a direct link do you because for me it is still not showing.

Much Appreciated :-x

Message 3 of 8
Latest reply

Ebay Live help?

I find I sometimes need to select another problem in the list for chat to come up.

This may help - http://ocsnext.ebay.com.au/ocs/cusr?query=1489&ref=1

image host
Message 4 of 8
Latest reply

Ebay Live help?

They are all probably curled up into balls under their desks, slowly rocking and mumbling to themselves because of the flak they cop on the discussion boards.

Message 5 of 8
Latest reply

Ebay Live help?

:^O

image host
Message 6 of 8
Latest reply

Ebay Live help?

They are all probably curled up into balls under their desks, slowly rocking and mumbling to themselves because of the flak they cop on the discussion boards.

I don't think they read the forums, otherwise they would have learned something by now. ]:) :^O

Message 7 of 8
Latest reply

Ebay Live help?

As far as Live Help goes, probably best to stick to AC or DB anyway - at least you will get the benefit of knowledge from eBayers, not a robot whose first language is chinglish.

Message 8 of 8
Latest reply