64gb /33gb FLASH CARD CON

I recently purchased a 64 gb flash card from this seller same listing as  item number 291175579660.It was advertised at a cheep price compared with other Known branded items  on ebay . Offered free postage the catch was it took nearly 4 weeks to arrive ( i missed reading this in the postage conditions ) No problem though ,it turned up and as i wasnt planning on useing it in the camera for a while, i wasnt concerned . I tested it in the camera it appeared to work ok   It wasnt unitil a short while after i tried to load up  15 gb of data onto it . I could on get about 8 gb  I tried several times  to reformat ..no good still showed it had 64 gb capacity but wouldnt store any more than 8  Contacted the seller but no reply, tried to claim through ebay but buy this time claim period had expired (due to the long postage time) I searched the feed back and all listing are private so no details avalable Lots of negs on this site and yes i found reference to the same issues as I experienced with this product ..  I havent lost a great deal of money still got an overpriced  8 gb card  I attempted to report this to ebay but has fallen on deaf ears ,so this company will no doubt continue to rip off the public

Message 1 of 8
Latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

Re: 64gb /33gb FLASH CARD CON

I'm afraid to tell you this, but really you only have yourself to blame. They stalled you and you let it go. Old trick and folks still fall for it. Cheap carp from China, free postage etc etc blah blah.

Message 2 of 8
Latest reply

go-tazz
Community Member

It's an ongoing scam that keeps popping up.

They state them as 32 or 64gb but are only good for 8.

Message 3 of 8
Latest reply

Didn't you look at the feedback? I wouldn't go near a high volume seller with less than 99.5% pos feedback never mind 98.9%. They aren't even claiming it is coming from Australia, they are totally up front about it being located in China.

Sorry but buyers have to take some responsibility for their actions, it is a bit like jumping in the water next to a big sign saying SHARKS and being surprised when your leg goes missing!

See what a trendsetter I am?
Message 4 of 8
Latest reply

rf
Community Member

Considering YOU sell conterfeit  products yourself - item 261687381042 - I find it odd you would come here complain about fake items you bought on eBay. You even have a neutral from someone who claims you stole their work from their YouTube account without giving them credit. 

Message 5 of 8
Latest reply

I'm not sure I'd pay $22 for a DVD of downloaded youtube videos, when you can watch them on youtube any time you like.

The neutral says that he now gave credit to that buyer in his ad. I didn't see it! I would have negged him for that.

Message 6 of 8
Latest reply

rf

Well spotted. Hypocrisy at best.

I love

Agree, most things are on youtube nowadays FOR FREE.

Message 7 of 8
Latest reply

I just received one today ..Yep same problem  I bought mine on a auction listing thought i did well at $18 feed The seller had a huge positve feed back (which were nearly  all private) then i discovered a few negs relating to others who had purchased cards  I dont be allot on ebay but been caught on this one.There selling lots of these cards.  I tried to following the links to report the item as a fake ,but nothing in the drop down boxes is relevant .So can anthing be done to stamp this fraud out?   

Cant say  impressed by the comments made buy those PROLIFIC POSTERS in this thread towards the original poster ,snooping around their site looking for a reason to bag em. totaly getting off the subject , get a life guys 

Message 8 of 8
Latest reply