A compound bow that fires steel balls

I paid $315 for a compound bow from china that fires balls. They sent me the attachment and not the bow! Now the attachment is worth say $80. I paid for the device In the picture. False ad! Can the ACCC step In and make either Ebay refund my money or make the seller provide the bow as advertised , or am I wasting my time? Does EBAY have to live by their policy of ;We guarantee you will get what you purchased or your money back? I am absolutely On FIRE!!!! Am I wasting my time?

Message 1 of 89
Latest reply
88 REPLIES 88

Re: A compound bow that fires steel balls

@seaforth-fishme wrote:

By the way 30 day returns are not for overseas orders and some I have heard the return date has to be activated in 3 days! Not 30!

Well you are totally wrong there, the 30 days applies to all items listed on eBay AU - apart from a few exceptions.

Read the MBG policies again !

"Start me up I'll never stop......"
Message 81 of 89
Latest reply

@seaforth-fishme wrote:

I of course lost the battle.  It's good when common sense prevails,  thank you Ebay

I just want to know what bow is used for that device.  Maybe ask the business you purchased it from, although I suspect an apology is due to them for you giving them a hard time.

By the way 30 day returns are not for overseas orders and some I have heard the return date has to be activated in 3 days! Not 30!   Rubbish,  or is that just your way of trying to not admit you were wrong

Message 82 of 89
Latest reply

@seaforth-fishme wrote:

I of course lost the battle. I just want to know what bow is used for that device. By the way 30 day returns are not for overseas orders and some I have heard the return date has to be activated in 3 days! Not 30!

Instead of listening you should've tried reading:

paperjack_0-1689546278693.png

Request within 30 calendar days

Return within 3 business days

Message 83 of 89
Latest reply

@paper-jack wrote:

@seaforth-fishme wrote:

I of course lost the battle. I just want to know what bow is used for that device. By the way 30 day returns are not for overseas orders and some I have heard the return date has to be activated in 3 days! Not 30!

Instead of listening you should've tried reading:

Not much chance there, they didnt read the ad they are complaining about, or all the advise that was provided in this thread.  

Message 84 of 89
Latest reply

To everyone; DO NOT TELL ME WHAT TO DO> See my latest post and if you do not have something nice or helpful to me, DO NOT REPLY> I am so far ahead of you. Especially idiot's telling me what to do. I can work theses thing's out myself.

Message 85 of 89
Latest reply

I am always right so please DNR.

Message 86 of 89
Latest reply

@seaforth-fishme wrote:

I am always right so please DNR.

Really ?  eBay obviously didn't see it that way when you opened the MBG dispute.  🤣

"Start me up I'll never stop......"
Message 87 of 89
Latest reply

I said; DO NOT TALK TO ME IF YOU ARE STUPID> THE CASE IS CLOSED>

Message 88 of 89
Latest reply

Hi everyone,

Since this thread has turned into something that is not appropriate for a public discussion forum it has been closed to further comment

Thank you.

Message 89 of 89
Latest reply