A speedpak parcel from China says delivered yesterday and safe dropped it its not on my property.

1. EIt wasn’t delivered by Australia Post and the tracking says it was sent from a Origin postal office but I can’t find anything on google about them. Anyone heard of Origin as I,m trying to find out which courier they used to find where they delivered my parcel
Message 1 of 14
Latest reply
13 REPLIES 13

A speedpak parcel from China says delivered yesterday and safe dropped it its not on my property.

lyndal1838
Honored Contributor

Any speedpak item I have had have always been delvered by Australia Post.

Ring your local post office and see if it is there.....and check with your neighbours to see if they may have it.

How do you know it was safe dropped?  If it was safe dropped by Australia Post there should be a photograph shwing where it was left.

An Origin Postl Office just means that it was received by the senders local post office....it is not a courier service.

Message 2 of 14
Latest reply

I have checked with Australia Post they didn’t deliver it, tracking says safe dropped.  Have checked neighbors and even 1 and 5, I am no 15

Message 3 of 14
Latest reply

It says Origin post office two days before delivery but not Australia post, they have no record of it

Message 4 of 14
Latest reply

I don't buy from China, nor ever had a speedpak parcel, but I am wondering if it is *possible* given the current mail situation due to the virus, if in this case 'safe dropped' means at some location in China for it to be brought to Australia (some kind of holding facility, if you like)

I would'nt think so normally, but with all the build up and back log of mail from overseas, just thought maybe ?

Message 5 of 14
Latest reply

If you have a tracking number there must be something on the site to tell you who the carrier is.....have you looked closely?

Message 6 of 14
Latest reply

imastawka
Honored Contributor

Self edited.  Sorry.

Message 7 of 14
Latest reply

Same problem here.. 
Item coming from china. says delivered safe drop but havent recieved. upon contacting australia post, they said its been delivered by Speedpak but there is no imformation about who speedpak is .. 

Message 8 of 14
Latest reply

I'm waiting on a parcel via speedpak 10 days late after reading above I feel sick
Message 9 of 14
Latest reply

SpeedPAK is a new shipping program from OCL that is designed to speed shipments between e-commerce sellers in China and other countries. EBay has added SpeedPAK to their shipping options. Parcels shipped from Chinese retailers to the United States typically takes eight to 12 business days.

Link to track

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=2ahUKEwjSg4uC8tHuA...

Message 10 of 14
Latest reply