After expected delivery date. How long till I put a dispute in - global shipping from USA

Hi all,

purchased a handbag form USA 1september. It was expected delivery date 10 sept - 27 sept. I know it's only 1 day late, but was wondering how long do you wait?

i will never buy from global shipping again. Very expensive, tracking is **bleep**. 

Bought a bag previously that took 1 week. It's now been 4 weeks and cost 3 times as much. 

Tracking says It's with a carrier in Australia but it hasn't changed for a week. 

Thankyou

Message 1 of 4
Latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Re: After expected delivery date. How long till I put a dispute in - global shipping from USA

lyndal1838
Honored Contributor

The delivery times are only estimates and are very inaccurate.  You need to wait a while longer.  And there is nothing wrong with the tracking if you have tracked the item to Australia.

Even if you put in a dispute now the seller would probably win as the item can be tracked to Australia.

Why don't you just ring the carrier and ask when it might be delivered?  Ring FedEx and they can probably tell you which service will be delivering your item and when.   It might be FedEx themselves, or Australia Post or another courier depending on where you live.

Message 2 of 4
Latest reply

Re: After expected delivery date. How long till I put a dispute in - global shipping from USA

Its with australia post. Everytime I put in tracking it says no events. 

thankyou for for your reply. I will just wait abit  longer and then never buy from global shipping again. 

Message 3 of 4
Latest reply

If it has been scanned as being with Australia Post then it is unlikely to be scanned again until you take delivery of it.

If you are really worried then ring AP and ask them when it might be delivered.

You are not buying from Global Shipping....you are buying from a seller who uses the Global Shipping Program to ship to Australia.

Unfortunately more and more sellers are using it now so it is getting increasingly difficult to buy from sellers who still use USPS or Royal Mail, even though the GSP is horrifically expensive and very slow

Message 4 of 4
Latest reply