Aramex Couriers

Is there any way ebay can be petitioned to discontinue the option for sellers to use this truly shocking excuse for a courier company?

Almost 7 thousand 1 star reviews on Google and the stories are all the same.

Failed delivery attempts and no calling cards left even though the recipient was at home. Along with this occuring multiple times with redirect/redilvery requests. Charged at an additional fee I might add.

Damaged parcels.

Missing parcels.

Deliveries still not being made up to 2-3 months from purchase.

Zero customer service support.

Customers finally giving in and collecting parcels at the depot, only to be left to wait outside for 45 minutes before being let in to deal with extremely rude customer service officers.

This is such an abhorrent company and should not be operating business in Australia. 

Like myself, many of those who have left reviews about this company will no longer be purchasing from sellers who choose to use them as their delivery service.

SELLERS please avoid using this delivery service.

Message 1 of 4
Latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Aramex Couriers

@puterpurse wrote:

Is there any way ebay can be petitioned to discontinue the option for sellers to use this truly shocking excuse for a courier company?

No.

Message 2 of 4
Latest reply

Aramex Couriers

The only solution I have is to ask the seller prior to the purchase how they send  their products.  If they say Sendle or Aramax ask if they will use AP.  I have done this many times.  If the listing says AP and they use a courier they get a very fast NEG from me.

Ebay cannot control the shipping method a seller uses, unfortunately so just do your own homework. 

Message 3 of 4
Latest reply

Aramex Couriers

I don't think ebay would get involved in anything like that as they are a worldwide website and there must be thousands of different courier companies their sellers can choose from.

I have no doubt you had a horrendous experience with aramex and it sounds as if  7,000 other people were annoyed enough to leave a review too but the thing is, for every one of them, there are probably many others who received their items as expected and the recipients never even thought of leaving a (positive) review.

We tend to take it for granted that we'll get the service we paid for and mainly notice if things go wrong.

I think daydreams is correct, your best bet, if you find aramex isn't good in your area(and it could well differ from area to area), is to check with sellers prior to buying

Message 4 of 4
Latest reply