Asking eBay to step in (no seller response to return request)

I'm using a phone not a computer. eBay seems to default to the mobile site and can switch to it even if you go to the classic site.

Trying to ask eBay to step in after no response to a return request by the seller. I waited the required time which has passed but the only option is to close the case. Strangely if I open my resolution centre it says I have no open cases or returns. If I go to the help page and select the item it comes up with the return info but no option to say there's been no response. Should I be contacting eBay by phone to sort this out?
Message 1 of 6
Latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

Do you have access to a proper computer? If so I would check there but if it is the same or you cannot do so then yes I would call ebay using the call me back option.

See what a trendsetter I am?
Message 2 of 6
Latest reply

Unfortunately no. I'm in an area with no broadband internet so working off a mobile only.
Message 3 of 6
Latest reply

If you have a computer there, but with no internet, you can plug your phone into it and use it as a mobile hotspot, or use bluetooth. That way it uses your phone's data credit rather than needing broadband. It's a handy feature if you need to use the computer but have no connection.

Message 4 of 6
Latest reply

To stay in full site (classic site) in chrome, just touch the three dots on top right hand side and scroll down to "request desktop site" and touch it.

Screenshot_2016-11-10-11-45-45.png

With your resolutuon page, make shue it is displaying the info for correct time period eg:last 30 days

Screenshot_2016-11-10-11-44-39.png

If settings are right and there is no info to be found get ebay to ring you back

*we may be human, but we are still animals*
Message 5 of 6
Latest reply

It's working now. Must be time sensitive to the minute based on when you lodged the dispute. Was telling me I could ask them to step in from the 9th but nothing worked until late today. Very strange. Maybe goes by US dates?
Message 6 of 6
Latest reply